Pope Handled Priest Case Quickly, Lawyer Says - NYTimes.com April 10, 2010 Pope Handled Priest Case Quickly, Lawyer Says - NYTimes.com Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels clergy sex abuse Pope Benedict XVI Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous10 April, 2010The filth has arrived at the feet of the Pope but will not touch him. He is a holy man. Of this I am convinced.CAReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMrs McLean10 April, 2010Just read your comment at Father Z. I'm an Ontario Catholic, too, so I feel most particularly for you and for your brother priests in Pembroke. May God bless you and your people and heal all the wounds of suspicion.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFr. Tim Moyle10 April, 2010Seraphic Spouse: Thank you.Fr. TimReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
The filth has arrived at the feet of the Pope but will not touch him. He is a holy man. Of this I am convinced.
ReplyDeleteCA
Just read your comment at Father Z. I'm an Ontario Catholic, too, so I feel most particularly for you and for your brother priests in Pembroke. May God bless you and your people and heal all the wounds of suspicion.
ReplyDeleteSeraphic Spouse: Thank you.
ReplyDeleteFr. Tim