Skip to main content

Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder how some people survive the daily trials of life...

This is an actual review from Amazon.com for a toilet brush. I kid you not. This is an actual picture of the item:

Below is the review:

1.0 out of 5 stars   - Ouch
By Dottion December 8, 2014
Verified Purchase!!
Wow this thing was absolutely painful! I think I'm bleeding. I'll stick to toilet paper.


Here's the link to the actual review: http://www.amazon.com/…/customer-reviews/B005KDCMBM/ref=cm_…

Proof positive that some people are just too silly to be allowed to go without adult supervision!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good will to all men? Not from the grumpy atheists! (Thank God not all atheists are grumpy but there sure seems to be a lot of them)

Why is it that so many in the atheist community cannot bring  themselves to get past their anger whenever they engage in discussions? The language of many of their contributions in public debate is laced with invective and dripping with sarcasm and bile. There are exceptions of course, but they tend to fall more into the category of being the 'exception that proves the rule' when compared to the hostility of many of today's atheist posters. Comment offered by the theists in the public square is often depicted as being 'malicious' or 'venomous' and intended to enslave the 'feeble minded and weak' by those who post. Nothing could be further from the truth. Venom is something that is oriented to death. Christians are oriented in a 180 degree different direction. We speak not to the culture of death  that grips our world but rather for the culture of life and light which ends with the gift of eternal life. For example, the Catholic Church in its hum...