05 March, 2021
Euthanasia Prevention Coalition Euthanasia Prevention Coalition: Lack of evidence surrounding euthanasia for mental illness debate.
04 March, 2021
02 March, 2021
01 March, 2021
28 February, 2021
26 February, 2021
Euthanasia Prevention Coalition Euthanasia Prevention Coalition: Conservatives slow down euthanasia expansion bill in parliament. Contact your MP today.: A blog about euthanasia, assisted suicide, elderly abuse, end-of-life care, disability rights, palliative care.
25 February, 2021
24 February, 2021
23 February, 2021
22 February, 2021
18 February, 2021
Canadian Senate passes Bill C-7 with amendments to allow euthanasia for mental illness and incompetent people.
Euthanasia Prevention Coalition Euthanasia Prevention Coalition: Senate passes Bill C-7 with amendments to allow euthanasia for mental illness and incompetent people.
17 February, 2021
11 February, 2021
09 February, 2021
The ease and eagerness with which we insult and castigate one another online is bone-chilling.
Facebook, Aquinas and the Sins Of Free Speech| National Catholic Register
07 February, 2021
06 February, 2021
05 February, 2021
04 February, 2021
03 February, 2021
02 February, 2021
30 January, 2021
29 January, 2021
28 January, 2021
27 January, 2021
25 January, 2021
23 January, 2021
22 January, 2021
20 January, 2021
19 January, 2021
16 January, 2021
15 January, 2021
13 January, 2021
11 January, 2021
06 January, 2021
05 January, 2021
03 January, 2021
- American Papist Blog
- American Spectator
- Archbishop Tim Dolan's (NY) Blog
- Big Blue Wave
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC News Site)
- Catholic Dialogue Blog
- Catholic Education Resource Center
- Catholic Exchange
- Catholic Heritage Website (Ireland)
- Catholic Insight
- Catholic News Agency
- Catholic Online
- Catholic Sensibility
- Catholic, and Loving It
- CTV News Site
- Ethics and Public Policy Center
- First Things
- Fr. Raymond De Souza - National Post Columnist
- Fr. Raymond deSouza personal blog
- Freethroughthought blog (excellent site)
- Friar Rick's Webblog
- Get Religion.org
- Global TV News Site
- Holy Post - National Post Religious Blog
- Inside Catholic Blog
- New Advent
- Pave the Way Foundation
- Priests for Life Canada Website
- ProLife Blog
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Pembroke
- Rosary for the Bishops
- Salt & Light TV - Canadian Catholic Television Website
- Sandro Magister
- Sane Conservatism
- SoCon (social conservative)
- Sylvia's Website: Canadian Clergy Sex Abuse Cases
- The Catholic Register
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity
- The National Post: Canada's National Daily
- The New Jesuit Review
- The New York Times Website
- Vox Nova
- What Does Prayer Really Say - Priest bolg
- Whispers in the Loggia
- Lack of evidence surrounding euthanasia for mental...
- Pope recalls Iraqi martyrs, saying violence incomp...
- Cardinal Pell and squirming Catholics
- Despite risks, Iraqis want Pope Francis to go ahea...
- New Orleans archdiocese urges Catholics to avoid n...
- How to deal with burnout: Resilience expert offers...
- Opinion: What our second Covid Lent reveals about ...
- Peter the Rock and Catholic Online Extremism
- Conservatives slow down euthanasia expansion bill ...
- Opinion | The Equality Act can become law — if Dem...
- The American Equality Act Marks the Newest Phase o...
- In confidential interviews, Catholic bishops talk ...
- Vatican official insists religious services are 'e...
- Amazon Erases ‘When Harry Became Sally,’ Ryan Ande...
- Editorial: High risk, reward - Pope Francis' upcom...
- Canadian Bishops launch new family office
- Canada's Parliament to debate euthanasia for menta...
- Conrad Black: By debasing religion, Canadian intel...
- Astrology From the Catholic Church’s Perspective
- Opinion | Biden’s stance on abortion contradicts h...
- Canadian Senate passes Bill C-7 with amendments to...
- Wider access to assisted dying in Canada will be c...
- Are Catholics Countercultural?
- Nun named to voting position at Vatican praises 'b...
- What rights do the OPP have under COVID-19 regulat...
- Vatican laments 'massacre of elderly' due to COVID
- Facebook, Aquinas and the Sins Of Free Speech
- Next stop Mars: 3 spacecraft arriving in quick suc...
- Scientists develop transparent wood that is strong...
- We Must Obey Lockdown Laws by David Hionides
- Father James Martin's new book looks at how to pray
- Pope’s new Day for Grandparents and Elderly may ad...
- The Challenge of Eucharistic Coherence | George We...
- Ancient dark matter halo suggests galaxies may be ...
- 'Historic human rights decision': Superior Court a...
- The folly of the build-it-yourself Magisterium
- Sudbury letter: Canada a radical pro-abortion regime
- Courts side with Catholic groups over transgender ...
- Opinion | Joe Biden and the struggle for American ...
- If you could choose your moment to die, would you?
- Quebec judge strikes a blow for Canadians' most ba...
- Archbishop José Gomez: A Profile In Episcopal Cour...
- Mayor in Spain removes cross from convent, throws ...
- Opinion | Joe Biden’s Catholic Moment - The New Yo...
- USCCB President's Statement on the Inauguration of...
- Coronavirus misinformation fact check
- Ontario urged to suspend need for consent before w...
- Catholic student reporter says he was fired for be...
- Liberal MP slammed for ‘anti-Catholic’ tweet
- Want your kids to follow in your faith? Take a pag...
- When the US Catholic Church Got "Saved”
- Controversial traditionalist Fr. Zuhlsdorf to leav...
- Vatican financial is reform going in the right dir...
- End appears near for B.C. hospice
- Editorial: Focus on family
- God Makes No Mistakes
- Rex Murphy: 2021 just started and we may have alre...
- Australian bishops puzzled by reported money trans...
- Wrestling With Foam-Pillow Atheism
- Benedict XVI Warned Us Years Ago of Dangers Ahead
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2020 (307)
- ► 2019 (1140)
- ► 2018 (1328)
- ► 2017 (1711)
- ► 2016 (2020)
- ► 2015 (2204)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1381)
- ► 2012 (1527)
- ► 2011 (1437)
- ► 2010 (997)