Skip to main content

Planned Parenthood: American tax dollars at work!


Note please how abortion opponents are portrayed. It's sad, sad, sad.

Comments

  1. They're not just opponents of abortion, Tim, but of anyone else's right of choice. But yes, they are sad. Very, very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abortion is an act of violence that offends God who is the giver of life and it destroys peoples lives.
    Every child is wanted by someone and not wanting a child is a poor argument for eliminating them.
    As the mother of 3 adopted children i pray each day for the generous people who had these beautiful children and that God entrusted them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary: Thank you for the love you were willing tot share with your children. As an old CAS social worker, I know that there are 1000's of people in Canada who would move heaven and earth to be able to adopt an infant. Alas, too many think that it would be better to kill an unborn child rather than see it adopted.

    Fr. Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing this cartoon by Planned Parenthood I rank it with "South Park". I do not like this kind of stuff. I don't watch it. I wish I did not watch this one posted.

    That Lady Ga Ga videos I watch one but never seen the end of it. Some people like it but I don't.

    I still remember a Britney Spears video long time ago. Ms. Spears sitting on a priest's lap in the confessional. You draw your own conclusion.

    Let just say it was a long time before I went back to confession after those images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good will to all men? Not from the grumpy atheists! (Thank God not all atheists are grumpy but there sure seems to be a lot of them)

Why is it that so many in the atheist community cannot bring  themselves to get past their anger whenever they engage in discussions? The language of many of their contributions in public debate is laced with invective and dripping with sarcasm and bile. There are exceptions of course, but they tend to fall more into the category of being the 'exception that proves the rule' when compared to the hostility of many of today's atheist posters. Comment offered by the theists in the public square is often depicted as being 'malicious' or 'venomous' and intended to enslave the 'feeble minded and weak' by those who post. Nothing could be further from the truth. Venom is something that is oriented to death. Christians are oriented in a 180 degree different direction. We speak not to the culture of death  that grips our world but rather for the culture of life and light which ends with the gift of eternal life. For example, the Catholic Church in its hum...