Skip to main content

Atheists embarrassed: study proves atheism uses less brain function

Atheists embarrassed: study proves atheism uses less brain function

Comments

  1. I agree. When I became an atheist things became much simpler. To take just one issue, contraception, no longer did I have to rationalize that "natural" contraception is good but "artificial" contraception is bad because one is open to procreation while the other is not even though "natural" contraception claims 100% effectiveness when used properly and "artificial" contraception states that it can be up to 10% ineffective so really it's the latter that leaves one open to procreation while the former....

    I haven't taxed my brain that much in years. I think I'll just settle my brain by reading some science books. Simple equations, simple graphs, no potentiality, actuality, accidents or causes just vector calculus and field theory.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good will to all men? Not from the grumpy atheists! (Thank God not all atheists are grumpy but there sure seems to be a lot of them)

Why is it that so many in the atheist community cannot bring  themselves to get past their anger whenever they engage in discussions? The language of many of their contributions in public debate is laced with invective and dripping with sarcasm and bile. There are exceptions of course, but they tend to fall more into the category of being the 'exception that proves the rule' when compared to the hostility of many of today's atheist posters. Comment offered by the theists in the public square is often depicted as being 'malicious' or 'venomous' and intended to enslave the 'feeble minded and weak' by those who post. Nothing could be further from the truth. Venom is something that is oriented to death. Christians are oriented in a 180 degree different direction. We speak not to the culture of death  that grips our world but rather for the culture of life and light which ends with the gift of eternal life. For example, the Catholic Church in its hum...