Skip to main content

Judas and the Eucharist « SoCon Or Bust

I've been discussing the Eucharist in the comment threads with STG (SmallTownGuy) which Michael Brandon ('Freedom through truth' blogger) suggested I bring out to the level of a series of posts on the front page of this blog. I think that this is an excellent idea. To fuel the conversation/debate I have posted a series of recent commentary on the subject. The link accompanying these few remarks is such a commentary. I hope you will feel free to join in the conversation. I appreciate that this is more of a Catholic/Protestant, intra-Christian type of issue, but insights from any and all perspectives are welcome.


There's only really one problem:  I don't know how to do that!


I put out a request to the followers of this blog: can anyone please tell me how I can change the parameters of this blog to permit others to post commentary and cross-post to articles on other sites? I don't necessarily want to throw the doors wide open or I'll be blocking spam all day long. It's enough of a challenge now just to keep them out of the comments threads. (I thought that they were blocked? Anyone tell me how I can do that as well?) If I truly want to realize the potential of this site as a place 'where the rubber hits the road', I believe that those who regularly follow or comment here should be afforded some way to add their voices to mine on the front page of my blog. Any help in being able to accomplish this would be very much appreciated. Thank you.


Fr. Tim

Judas and the Eucharist « SoCon Or Bust

Comments

  1. I'm not quite sure what you're wanting, Tim. Are you looking to include Wayne and Michael as authors who can post articles on your blog face page, and not just in the comments?

    If that's what you want, all you need to do is go to your dashboard, then the Settings tab, and then Permissions page at the top-far-right side. Under the section where it lists you as the blog author is a button that says, "Add Authors." Click on that, and then enter the email address of whomever you wish to have access to posting on your blog. They will get the invitation from the Blogger daemon, and instruction on how to set up their own access code. You will keep as much control over it as you need, but they will be able to post with their own signatures.

    But if you decide to go this route, may I make a suggestion? Keep this one for only yourself, and simply set up a new blog for the three of you (or however many you wish). It's getting easier all the time to set up a blog. You don't even have to know code anymore...it's just point and click.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 

Canadian Euthanasia Information

The May 2010 Euthanasia Prevention Coalition Newsletter can now be found at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/Newsletters/Newsletter108(May2010)(RGB).pdf Bill C-384 was soundly defeated by a vote of 228 to 59. Check how the Members of Parliament voted at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/HowTheyVoted.pdf On June 5, 2010, we are co-hosting the US/Canda Push-Back Seminar at the Radisson Gateway Hotel at the Seattle/Tacoma Airport. The overwhelming defeat of Bill C-384 proved that we can Push-Back the euthanasia lobby in the US and Canada and convince people that euthanasia and assisted suicide are a dangerous public policy. Register for the Seminar at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/2010SeminarFlyer(RGB)(LetterFormat).pdf The Schindler family are being attacked by a Florida television station and Michael Schiavo. The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition is standing in solidarity with the Schindler family. My blog comments: http://alexschadenberg.blogspot.com/2010/05/att