Skip to main content

A request for your prayers

To all the friends of this blog:


A dear friend of mine, Mr. Gilbert Vaillancourt of Kipawa, Quebec has died suddenly of a heart attack. He leaves behind his three children, seven grandchildren and a partner, Gisele Sauvé. I ask you please to keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.

I will be away for a few days as he left the responsibility for his estate to me to handle, but I will check in here as often as possible in the coming few days. It would be an honor to pass along any prayers and well wishes to his family.


Thank you for any kindness in thought or action on behalf of a very good man and his family.


Sincerely,


Fr. Tim

Comments

  1. Father Tim
    i offer you my sympathy in the loss of your dear Friend...i will remember him and his family and you in my prayers
    Huggggs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Father Tim to hear of your loss. I will pray for Gilbert , you and his family for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayer partners and I included M. Vaillancourt in our prayers this morning. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim,

    I wish you sincerest condolences in the loss of your friend Mr. Vaillancourt.

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father Tim:

    Gib was my Mom, Lea Vaillancourt Lefebvre's cousin. Couldn't attend the service but I've heard from many just how beautiful and personal it was.
    Condolences....I know you were good good friends.

    Lise Campbell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 

Canadian Euthanasia Information

The May 2010 Euthanasia Prevention Coalition Newsletter can now be found at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/Newsletters/Newsletter108(May2010)(RGB).pdf Bill C-384 was soundly defeated by a vote of 228 to 59. Check how the Members of Parliament voted at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/HowTheyVoted.pdf On June 5, 2010, we are co-hosting the US/Canda Push-Back Seminar at the Radisson Gateway Hotel at the Seattle/Tacoma Airport. The overwhelming defeat of Bill C-384 proved that we can Push-Back the euthanasia lobby in the US and Canada and convince people that euthanasia and assisted suicide are a dangerous public policy. Register for the Seminar at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/2010SeminarFlyer(RGB)(LetterFormat).pdf The Schindler family are being attacked by a Florida television station and Michael Schiavo. The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition is standing in solidarity with the Schindler family. My blog comments: http://alexschadenberg.blogspot.com/2010/05/att