BBC News - Gravity satellite yields 'Potato Earth' view April 04, 2011 WAY COOL!! BBC News - Gravity satellite yields 'Potato Earth' view Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels earth gravity space Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Claudia Guajardo Valenzuela05 April, 2011What a COOL & interesting article!! Thanks a lot for posting about it. Now I have a lot of material to read so that I can try to understand about it :) :) - I had no idea even about this type of studies. Amazing, isn't it? Well, thanks again! And best wishes always,ClaudiaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
What a COOL & interesting article!! Thanks a lot for posting about it. Now I have a lot of material to read so that I can try to understand about it :) :) - I had no idea even about this type of studies. Amazing, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWell, thanks again! And best wishes always,
Claudia