Skip to main content

There's only ONE real 'Fr. Tim' on the National Post

G'Day Folks,

The internet is a more dangerous place than I previously thought. Evidently there is someone who is posting on the National Post (where I participate in the Holy Post religion blog) claiming to be me! The comments inevitably are insulting to Bishops, Church teaching etc. and the moniker s/he uses is some derivation of my handle, 'Fr. Tim'.

I trust that no one will be confused between the 'real deal' and a feeble minded pretender! However, as 'Michael' did in a recent message to me, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you come across something that claims to be from me, but is not of my usual standard of decorum and argument.

Such 'fun'... and all because I argue for the faith.

Thanks for your help and assistance. 

Fr. Tim

Comments

  1. I've deleted my query on your web site as you've answered my question. The NP needs to improve their security

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a further note on NP security, my logon to their site seems to randommly use two usernames Rationalist1 and mhogan1024. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 

Canadian Euthanasia Information

The May 2010 Euthanasia Prevention Coalition Newsletter can now be found at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/Newsletters/Newsletter108(May2010)(RGB).pdf Bill C-384 was soundly defeated by a vote of 228 to 59. Check how the Members of Parliament voted at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/HowTheyVoted.pdf On June 5, 2010, we are co-hosting the US/Canda Push-Back Seminar at the Radisson Gateway Hotel at the Seattle/Tacoma Airport. The overwhelming defeat of Bill C-384 proved that we can Push-Back the euthanasia lobby in the US and Canada and convince people that euthanasia and assisted suicide are a dangerous public policy. Register for the Seminar at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/2010SeminarFlyer(RGB)(LetterFormat).pdf The Schindler family are being attacked by a Florida television station and Michael Schiavo. The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition is standing in solidarity with the Schindler family. My blog comments: http://alexschadenberg.blogspot.com/2010/05/att