Crunch-time negotiations over NHL lockout to resume this morning: I don't know if I care anymore. Do you? January 03, 2013 Crunch-time negotiations over NHL lockout to resume this morning | CTV News Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rationalist103 January, 2013I've heard that Gordie and Mark Howe are calling the parties all to meet at Ken Dryden's house to try to solve this. Apparently it looks like the only chance of getting hockey back this year comes down to the father, son and the goalie host.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I've heard that Gordie and Mark Howe are calling the parties all to meet at Ken Dryden's house to try to solve this.
ReplyDeleteApparently it looks like the only chance of getting hockey back this year comes down to the father, son and the goalie host.