23 January, 2017

Doctor-assisted suicide could save Canada up to $139 million each year, Alberta study suggests

I've said from the outset of this debate that it would not take long before government officials would make the argument that euthanizing the elderly and terminally ill would be a more cost efficient means of providing 'health care'. Here's the first bit of concrete evidence that I was correct in my prediction. 



The second point I made was that once this logic became established in the public consciousness that the 'option' of euthanasia would inevitably morph into the 'obligation' to be euthanized. I wonder how long this next step will take before it takes root as well.



God help us all.



Doctor-assisted suicide could save Canada up to $139 million each year, Alberta study suggests | National Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this blog:

Blog Archive

Google Analytics