- There have been a few changes to the schedule of the final week of Synod-2015.
- Father Gerald E. Murray reflects on the discussions at the Synod and wonders, “Where are the kids?”
- Cardinal Thomas Collins of Toronto explains why asserting that conscience is inviolable, while certainly true, doesn’t get us very far.
- George Weigel reads Pope Francis’ address marking the 50thanniversary of the Synod of Bishops, connecting “Synodality” to the evangelizing mission of the Church.
- Archbishop Samuel J. Aquila of Denver wants to know: “Do the German bishops believe that Saints Thomas More and John Fisher sacrificed their lives in vain?”
Letter Number Nineteen | Xavier Rynne II, ed. | First Things