Skip to main content

Fr. Dwight Longenecker on The Absurdity of Evil - U.s. - News - Catholic Online

Anyone familiar with this blog knows that I'm a fan of the writings of Fr. Dwight Longenecker. However I do have some questions about his sense of fashion. While I usually wear a clerical shirt with a roman collar when I am working or out and about, his tastes seem to me to come out of an episode of  "Game of Thrones'. I mean... cassock and cape???  Really? And is that a biretta in his hand?




Sorry. I just had to get that one off my chest. I usually like and appreciate what he writes... but he really should try to move his 'fashion sense' out of the Middle Ages... don't you think?



Fr. Dwight Longenecker on The Absurdity of Evil - U.s. - News - Catholic Online

Comments

  1. I have never read any of this mans writing before now and I am not the least bit sorry about that. I am baffled by the fact that anyone in the Jesus could be a fan of such senseless , foolish and pointless scribbling.
    If this priest does have some type of significant psychological dysfunction underlying the motive to conjure up and spread such absurd proclamations, then he should be encouraged to either seek help or remain silent. This kind of process represents an outright betrayal of religion and also of humanity…ignoring this foolishness is equally wrong and represents a betrayal in the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 

Canadian Euthanasia Information

The May 2010 Euthanasia Prevention Coalition Newsletter can now be found at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/Newsletters/Newsletter108(May2010)(RGB).pdf Bill C-384 was soundly defeated by a vote of 228 to 59. Check how the Members of Parliament voted at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/HowTheyVoted.pdf On June 5, 2010, we are co-hosting the US/Canda Push-Back Seminar at the Radisson Gateway Hotel at the Seattle/Tacoma Airport. The overwhelming defeat of Bill C-384 proved that we can Push-Back the euthanasia lobby in the US and Canada and convince people that euthanasia and assisted suicide are a dangerous public policy. Register for the Seminar at: http://www.euthanasiaprevention.on.ca/2010SeminarFlyer(RGB)(LetterFormat).pdf The Schindler family are being attacked by a Florida television station and Michael Schiavo. The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition is standing in solidarity with the Schindler family. My blog comments: http://alexschadenberg.blogspot.com/2010/05/att