Suicide prevention and MAID facilitation for those with mental illness are fundamentally incompatible moral and pragmatic positions, writes Dr. John Maher.
Why legalizing medically assisted dying for people with mental illness is misguided | CBC News:
12 February, 2020
- American Papist Blog
- American Spectator
- Archbishop Tim Dolan's (NY) Blog
- Big Blue Wave
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC News Site)
- Catholic Dialogue Blog
- Catholic Education Resource Center
- Catholic Exchange
- Catholic Heritage Website (Ireland)
- Catholic Insight
- Catholic News Agency
- Catholic Online
- Catholic Sensibility
- Catholic, and Loving It
- CTV News Site
- Ethics and Public Policy Center
- First Things
- Fr. Raymond De Souza - National Post Columnist
- Fr. Raymond deSouza personal blog
- Freethroughthought blog (excellent site)
- Friar Rick's Webblog
- Get Religion.org
- Global TV News Site
- Holy Post - National Post Religious Blog
- Inside Catholic Blog
- New Advent
- Pave the Way Foundation
- Priests for Life Canada Website
- ProLife Blog
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Pembroke
- Rosary for the Bishops
- Salt & Light TV - Canadian Catholic Television Website
- Sandro Magister
- Sane Conservatism
- SoCon (social conservative)
- Sylvia's Website: Canadian Clergy Sex Abuse Cases
- The Catholic Register
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity
- The National Post: Canada's National Daily
- The New Jesuit Review
- The New York Times Website
- Vox Nova
- What Does Prayer Really Say - Priest bolg
- Whispers in the Loggia
- Quiet crisis at your Catholic parish: The priests ...
- After Abuse Scandals, Seminarians Pledge to 'Get I...
- Former Priest Secretary Tells Parish: McCarrick Wa...
- Competing reports on Canadians with mental illness...
- A little something to inspire
- The Pope Is Catholic After All!
- ‘Revolution of the Heart’: New Film Explores Dorot...
- Piecemeal Protections: Commentary on the Canadian ...
- Real Men Have Manners
- Pope Francis Sets Aside Proposal on Married Priest...
- Why legalizing medically assisted dying for people...
- Catholic priest says "pedophilia doesn't kill anyo...
- 'An age where we forget the past': Science was bor...
- Hasidic couple's lawsuit against Quebec could chan...
- To Those Christians Who Say, “God Doesn’t Give Us ...
- Intersection of faith and science focus of program...
- Cardinal Sarah: The Priesthood Today ‘Is in Mortal...
- Is medically assisted dying really a choice if per...
- Bishops in the dock: the new relationship between ...
- Euthanasia law survey prompts backlash from Canadi...
- Cardinal Pell's Innocence or Guilt - now a matter ...
- Canada's bishops call assisted suicide plan 'deepl...
- The Architecture of Silence and Post-Secularism
- Catholic bishops urge Trudeau to scrap changes to ...
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2019 (1140)
- ► 2018 (1328)
- ► 2017 (1711)
- ► 2016 (2020)
- ► 2015 (2204)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1381)
- ► 2012 (1527)
- ► 2011 (1437)
- ► 2010 (997)