Catholics working to shape public policy in favor of peace, collaboration and nonviolent alternatives to war expressed concerns that the drone strike killing Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani likely will fuel an escalating tit-for-tat series of responses that would engulf the Middle East in war.
Morality of drone warfare questioned after attack on Iranian general:
07 January, 2020
- American Papist Blog
- American Spectator
- Archbishop Tim Dolan's (NY) Blog
- Big Blue Wave
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC News Site)
- Catholic Dialogue Blog
- Catholic Education Resource Center
- Catholic Exchange
- Catholic Heritage Website (Ireland)
- Catholic Insight
- Catholic News Agency
- Catholic Online
- Catholic Sensibility
- Catholic, and Loving It
- CTV News Site
- Ethics and Public Policy Center
- First Things
- Fr. Raymond De Souza - National Post Columnist
- Fr. Raymond deSouza personal blog
- Freethroughthought blog (excellent site)
- Friar Rick's Webblog
- Get Religion.org
- Global TV News Site
- Holy Post - National Post Religious Blog
- Inside Catholic Blog
- New Advent
- Pave the Way Foundation
- Priests for Life Canada Website
- ProLife Blog
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Pembroke
- Rosary for the Bishops
- Salt & Light TV - Canadian Catholic Television Website
- Sandro Magister
- Sane Conservatism
- SoCon (social conservative)
- Sylvia's Website: Canadian Clergy Sex Abuse Cases
- The Catholic Register
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity
- The National Post: Canada's National Daily
- The New Jesuit Review
- The New York Times Website
- Vox Nova
- What Does Prayer Really Say - Priest bolg
- Whispers in the Loggia
- End-of-life care the real battleground of moral th...
- LGBTQ people and 'the harm being done by the Chris...
- Trump administration moves to protect prayer in pu...
- Quebec to remove ethics, religious culture from sc...
- Losing our Religion: America becoming 'pagan' as C...
- The Two Popes: Baloney, Brilliantly Acted
- Did Astronomers Just Discover Black Holes from the...
- Convent's closure marks end of an era
- Pope Francis: Authority is not in commanding but i...
- New celibacy kerfuffle sparks debate over role of ...
- What Oscar hopeful ‘The Two Popes’ misses about Fr...
- Archbishop Gänswein: Benedict XVI Wrote Text, but ...
- Black holes, quantum quibbles, and a climate in br...
- 'I'd Rather Give My Life than Change the Law on Ce...
- Feds to delete near-death requirement but could im...
- Obsession with sexual morality
- Pope Emeritus Benedict, Cardinal Sarah author new ...
- 'The New Pope' shows Hollywood interest in mystery...
- Expert says medical professionals need better trai...
- Four Catholic solutions to toxic politics
- Kristine Johnson sues Mormon Church for reporting ...
- Pope Francis’ 2020: Further Reform, a New Curia Co...
- China Announces New Crackdown on Religious Freedom...
- Morality of drone warfare questioned after attack ...
- How war bypasses morality
- God rested. Why can't clergy take a break?
- Are Targeted Drone Strikes Allowed Under Just-War ...
- Media coverage about Andrew Scheer’s faith hurt hi...
- Take-Aways from the Pope's "Great Swat" of New Yea...
- Over 200 Members of Congress Urge Supreme Court to...
- Pope Francis: Solidarity, Subsidiarity Needed to P...
- Pope Francis begins the most important year of his...
- Pope Francis apologizes for slapping woman's hand:...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2019 (1140)
- ► 2018 (1328)
- ► 2017 (1711)
- ► 2016 (2020)
- ► 2015 (2204)
- ► 2014 (2437)
- ► 2013 (1381)
- ► 2012 (1527)
- ► 2011 (1437)
- ► 2010 (997)